If you’re like most startups, you’re in serious head down build mode – not much time for marketing strategy, launch planning, revenue strategizing or building critical and invaluable partnerships and strategic alliances.
How are you going to monetize your product? How are going to get more users? Build buzz? Maintain your buzz? Reach the influencers? Develop user evangelists? Generate word of mouth?
Or maybe things are going well and you’re in growth mode, but you need that extra lift to take the next step.
Either way, you’re looking for an easy to work with, innovative team, who’s been there and done that, that can help you find opportunities to drive additional growth and positive word of mouth.
The team at Make Good Social utilizes a proprietary methodology (what we call an Opportunity Audit) to analyze your business, your market segment, your customers, and collaborate with you to develop and execute a clearly defined revenue generation plan.
Services we provide:
- Marketing Strategy and Revenue Optimization and Growth Opportunity Audit.
- What are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
- Where is the sweet spot for growth and revenue?
- Are you missing opportunities to reach your customers and what is your current ROI?
- Marketing Strategy and Revenue/Growth Plan.
- How will you reach and influence your customers and/users?
- What channels do you need to be using (or using more effectively)?
- How will you manage, measure channel effectiveness/ROI, and improve?
- What are your goals and how will you monetize your efforts?
- Content Marketing Strategy
- How does content marketing fit into your overall marketing strategy?
- Who are you targeting and what are your objectives?
- What is your voice, your story and how best to tell it?
- How will manage content production and workflow and measure its effectiveness?
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- What conversations are taking place now within your target community?
- Where are your target audiences (influencers, customers and advocates) spending their time?
- What channels, platforms and networks should you be utilizing and how?
- Who and how will you manage your social media efforts?
- How will you measure your effectiveness?
To learn more about how the team at Make Good Social can help, contact us for a consultation today.